With Koc University Social Impact Forum , we have started to build a corporate social network website to measure the "Social Impact" of the events, works and campaigns that institutions have organized with the motto "Reap what you sow".
At first, we conducted a planning scenario that combined the data structure, information architecture, user scenarios and the screen drafts.
Accordingly, we have started the Drupal development process that’d fit as it’s written below.
- Bloggers sign up to the system. Editors approve their memberships.
- Bloggers can pre-post content, only Blog and Event types.
- Editors approve the content that is written by Bloggers.
- Editors do not approve some content that is written by Bloggers. Then they send the content back to the blogger who write it to make the changes and edit.
- Bloggers resend the content to Editors that was edited.
- Editors approve and publish the content that was edited by Bloggers.
- Editors input Theory, Application and Token type of contents.
- Editors manage the users.
- Bloggers like the contents that is written by other Bloggers.
- The most liked contents are spotted out on a different block on each user’s profile
We have started the visual design process that would fit to this scenario with a visual director simultaneously with the development process. On the time back-end development ended, the visual layouts that was approved by KUSIF crew, was applied to the site with front-end development.
The site has been announced at "the 2nd Social Impact Computation Conference"by the KUSIF team members and the site is welcome for the new users.