Drupal Turkey Community monthly meeting was held on 11 December 2019 in Binbiriz office with the participation of 9 onsite and 1 online person. At the meeting, Tolga Özses gave a presentation about where Drupal is in Turkey and Drupal Turkey community.
Drupal Turkey community which came together after a long time decided,
- the realization of periodic meetings,
- increasing the activity of the group,
- increasing awareness of Drupal in Turkey,
- reproducing the number of participants.
At the meeting, ideas were exchanged regarding the following agenda suggestions and various decisions were taken.
- Completion of Drupal 8 core translation (Binbiriz’s suggestion for agenda)
- Completing the Drupal PitchDeck Translation to Turkish (Binbiriz’s suggestion for agenda)
- Supporting Promote Drupal and similar formations in terms of collaboration and contribution (Binbiriz + K. Burak Özdemir suggestion for agenda)
- Founding an organization (Cumhur Yılmaz suggestion for agenda)
Drupal Turkey December 2019 Meeting Decisions
At the end of the meeting, some important decisions were made. These decisions are as below:
- It's our main target to maintain the continuity of the meetings.
- Interval of the meetings: (meetings every 15 days)
- Physical meetings once a month,
- Bimonthly pub meeting (no need for a format).
- Bimonthly online meetings.
- In each meeting, the information of the people whose contact information is not taken will be added to the list.
- We focus on translation firstly, let's complete it in 3 months.
- A mail group and Slack will be created.
- Drupal.org will be actively used. Seyfettin Kahveci, Burak Özdemir and Tolga Özses will be added to the moderators.
- The next meeting's agenda will be determined beforehand.
- A short presentation of the Drupal Pitch Deck / Promote Drupal inisiyatif will be made by Mazlum Keleş (Binbiriz) at the next meeting.
- Topics such as training and information sharing, video sharing, content producing will be the agenda of next meetings.